This video is for those lucky enough to be in their teens and early twenties – you’ll find out the ingredients, examples of cosmetics, habits worth developing in that stage of life that will pay off in later and more. Grab a pen and notepad to make notes & enjoy 🙂
Where are you from?
– I’m from Poland but I’m also British where I live from the last 10 years.
How old are you?
– I’m 29,5
What’s your skin type?
– Normal to dry with the tendency to shiny T-zone (10 step routine definitely balanced it out!)
❤ Products I talked about (with links, mostly to eBay with worldwide delivery)
– Freshly Juiced Serum with Vitamin V by Klairs –
– Hada Labo Lotion with 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid –
– Probiotics Bifida Ampoule –
– DHC Coenzyme Q10 – (link to samples as couldn’t find decent priced full product on eBay)
– P:rem Defence Me Sun Cream with Antioxidants (slightly different version to the one showed in the video but still has antioxidants)
– AHA BHA Toner by Cosrx –
– Vit E Oil 32,000 IU by Jason –
– Light Rice Water Cleansing Oil by Face Shop –
– Perfect Whip Face Wash by Senka Shiseido –
❤ The rings I’m wearing are from – my little obsession lately 🙂 With a code olga20 at the checkout you get 20% off from the entire order 🙂
❤ My skincare
Many of you ask me about my skincare. If you would like more info about it check out these videos:
How to Get Crystal Clear and Glowing Skin –
Morning Routine for Moistfull Dewy Skin –
Small Skincare Changes That Made My Skin Best I’ve Ever Had –
❤ In a nutshell – my fav products I use for clear and healthy skin are:
– MY FAVOURITE COSMETIC EVER – Japanese Hada Labo Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid (eBay link, ships worldwide):
– MORE OF MY FAVE: Hada Labo Milk Arbutin Whitening or 3D Collagen Lifting Lotion – you choose (eBay link, ships worldwide):
– Moistfull Collagen Emulsion for BOUNCY SKIN (eBay link, ships worldwide):
– Whitening cream with Kojic Acid that WORKS (eBay link, ships worldwide):
❤ You may also like
Face massage for specific areas on your face which you can start with:
1) Eye wrinkles massage –
2) Smile wrinkles massage –
3) Forehead wrinkles massage:
❤ Skincare books I recommend to read:
“The Little Book of Skincare” by Charlotte Cho (eBay link:
“The Japanese Skincare Revolution” by Chizu Saeki (eBay link:
❤ Check out my massage videos
1) Neck tightening massage-
2) Everyday anti-aging face massage-
3) Face puffiness massage-
4) Basic every day face massage –
5) Leg slimming lymphatic massage –
6) Face lifting massage –
7) Heavy lower half of the face:
❤ Keep in touch?
Facebook: Slavic Princess:
❤ Want a free taxi ride?
Sign up for UBER with my Invite Code to get a free ride: olgad1842ui
Thanks for watching!