Dull skin is a result of excess dead skin cells that build up on the surface of the skin. Your skin can lose its natural luminosity because of dryness, damaged cells or slow cell turnover, all of which can happen at any age and in any season. This can make your face feel rough or bumpy, and can also give the skin a dull, lackluster appearance.
Watch this video to find out which products I recommend for this (as a skin care specialist for skin of colour, this video is an added bonus because all the products I recommend are not likely to irritated your skin because as we all know this can easily lead to hyperpigmentation)
Products Used in this Video:
– DHC deep cleansing oil
– Garnier Micellar Water
– Sukin super green detoxifying facial scrub
– Viola anti-ageing vitamin C serum
– Labthetics advanced antioxidant protector (Vitamin C)
– ROC retinol correxion deep wrinkle night cream
– ROC retinol correxion eye cream
– Cerave Moisturising cream
– Ren rose O12 moisture defence oil
– Colore Science sunforgettable total protection brush on shield SPF50
– Colore Science sunforgettable total protection face shield SPF50
Don’t forget to download my FREE Skin Care Guide for Skin of Colour –
✔ Top 10 Skincare Mistakes
✔ Dr V’s Skincare Routine
✔ Why Is Skin Of Colour Different To Caucasian Skin?
✔ What Are The Differences Between Skin Of
Colour And Caucasian Skin?
✔ Skin Of Colour Under A Microscope
✔ Why Skin Of Colour Requires Different Products?
Dr Vanita Rattan pioneered:
– The World’s 1st Hyperpigmentation treatment for skin of colour,
– The World’s 1st Dark Circles treatment
– The World’s 1st Melasma sunglasses (Dr V)
– The World’s 1st Lip Pigmentation Kit (Dr V LipX)
She also founded The Hyperpigmentation Clinic which is the ONLY Pigmentation Specialist Clinic for darker skin world wide treating over 30,000 cases with a 95% SUCCESS RATE
@TheHyperpigmentationClinic for latest before and after pics.
Doctors and Healthcare professionals who wish to learn how to treat Dark Circles please subscribe:
Don’t forget to subscribe and hit the Notification bell for the lastest teaching for skin of colour!