LEARN how can you do OXYGEN FACIALS from home for dark skin treatment & aging effect with home remedies. If you like this video give it THUMBS UP or share your suggestions in the comments section below.
All body cells need oxygen as natural oxygen increases the cell metabolism. The oxygen used in facials is mixed with other supplements such as vitamins to give wrinkle free, young skin. This mix is good for the skin as it helps in new cell generation and increase in Collagen. This treatment is ideal for dark and patchy skin as it provides clarity to the skin. In this facial, the Korean procedure is used which involves providing vibrations to the skin by applying pressure on certain pressure points.
# Following is the procedure for this Oxygen facial:
1. To start with, clean the face with baby oil using a piece of cloth. This would help remove all the external impurities.
2. Next, apply a cleansing gel on the face and cleanse the face well. This is very important as before providing oxygen to the skin the skin needs to be free of any impurities.
3. Take a finger full of oxygen scrub apply it in the form of spots on the face. Now scrub the face gently and pay more attention to areas around the nose and the chin.
4. Now, expose the facial skin to moderate amount of steam for 5 minutes. This would help open the skin pores and it shall be easier for the skin to absorb the oxygen. Clean the face with a cotton cloth.
5. Using a mild moisturizing cream, massage the face in circular motions for 20 minutes. This shall provide softness to the skin.
6. Now apply a thin layer of cooling gel on the face. The gel would help the pores to close back and also prevent any redness due to the scrubbing or massage.
7. To provide some comfort to the eyes, apply an eye pack and leave it on for few minutes.
8. To end the facial, we shall apply a cooling face pack. Prepare the face pack paste and apply a thin layer on the skin. Now, place a cotton tissue over the face and apply a layer of chilled, grated cucumber on this. Cover this with another tissue and leave it on for 20 minutes. The cucumber extracts shall help in preventing any kind of skin inflammation, reduce tanning, reduce blemishes and hydrate the skin. It also helps in bettering blood circulation on the face.
9. Peel off the tissue-cucumber layer from the face.
10. Wipe it off with a damp cotton cloth and spray a bit of rose water to the skin.
The skin on our face is much more sensitive than the skin on the remaining body and hence one needs to take extra care of the facial skin. Following a regular routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing is a great practise but at times it just isn’t enough. Our facial skin is exposed to the atmospheric air 24 x 7 unlike our hands and legs and hence the chances of the skin deteriorating are much more. The various particles in the air such as pollutants, pollen grains and dust clog the skin pores and lead to formation of acne. Our skin needs to absorb a certain amount of Vitamin E from sun rays in order to stay nourished but over exposure to sun’s UV rays leads to premature skin aging, pigmentation, sunburns, wrinkles, freckles and in extreme cases, even skin cancer.
Facial is a procedure to revitalize and maintain the smooth, soft, glowing skin you possess. The procedure has various steps which involve the following: cleansing, scrub, massage, steam and face pack. These steps are followed in a particular order to yield maximum and optimum results. Generally the skin is first cleansed using a cleanser or lotion to remove the excess oil and impurities from the skin and prepare it for the next step of the procedure. Post this a scrub is gently massaged on the face. The scrub has solid particles or coarse granules which gently remove the tan and dead skin from the face, exposing the soft supple layer for nourishment. The skin is then exposed to steam in a moderate amount to open up the skin pores. It is important to open the skin pores before proceeding as it is only through these pores that skin can absorb the nourishment being provided. A nourishment cream containing various beneficial extracts is used to massage the face for at least 20 minutes to make sure that the skin is given enough time to absorb the nutrients. But just like it is important to open up the pores of the skin for nourishment, it is equally important to close these pores at the end of the procedure, hence a cooling face pack is applied to the skin which not only closes the pores but also gives a cooling effect to sensitive skin.
Doing a facial at least once a month revitalizes the skin, betters the blood circulation, relaxes the muscles and removes impurities and dead skin, giving you soft, smooth, supple and glowing skin.
Hope you liked this video. For more videos on facials, subscribe to stylecraze.