MSM Facial Serum is an alternative to the oil based serums that Essential sells and MSM and hyaluronic acid are the stars of this serum. Both of these ingredients are great for mature skin. The best part is that this is an easy to make recipe!
Equipment You’ll Need:
• Stick blender/high shear mixer
• .78 lbs (78%) deionized water (or distillate)
• .31 lbs (3%) propanediol
• .0045 lbs (0.5%) tetrasodium glutamate diacetate
• .0086 lbs (1%) caprylhydroxamic acid (and) glyceryl caprylate (and) glycerin
• .0035 lbs (0.5%) lactic acid
• .03 lbs (2.5%) glycerin
• .13 lbs (13%) MSM
• .017 lbs (1.5%) hyaluronic acid
1. Add all ingredients EXCEPT the hyaluronic acid to the room temperature water (or distillate).
2. Mix thoroughly with a stick blender/ high shear mixer until all ingredients are fully dissolved in the water.
3. Slowly sprinkle in the hyaluronic acid while continuously mixing. If the serum is too thick for you, add more water until you reach the desired consistency.
4. This recipe should make approximately 1 lb of MSM Facial Serum. Package in bottles with a treatment pump and enjoy.
5. Use a small pea-sized amount on cleansed and toned skin.
6. Follow with a facial moisturizer for best results.
If you need additional help, please contact us at email@example.com or 866-252-9639.