How to use Aloe Vera for Wrinkles | Home Remedies for Wrinkles, Crow’s Feet, Sagging Skin

How to use Aloe Vera for Wrinkles | Home Remedies for Wrinkles, Crow’s Feet, Sagging Skin

Whether it is crow’s feet, sagging skin, laugh lines, fine lines, wrinkles, these are all inevitable signs of aging, that leave you looking older. Fortunately, there are natural ancient beauty secrets, backed by Science, that will help to reverse these.

The cause of wrinkles
Some of the factors attributable to wrinkles include, the natural aging process, smoking, excessive sun exposure, free radical, poor nutrition, hormones, sleep position and facial expressions. All these factors destroy the collagen and elastin that keep skin firm yet flexible. Once the supporting tissue is weakened, the skin starts sagging, and wrinkles appear.
How does aloe vera help to remove wrinkles?
Aloe vera was used extensively by the ancient Egyptians. Queen Cleopatra, renowned for her beauty, used aloe vera in her skincare regimen.
Aloe vera improves skin elasticity
Aloe vera contains polysaccharides such as acemannan and other chemical compounds which stimulate the regeneration of skin cells. Aloe vera contains strong anti-oxidant vitamins A, C, and E. These antioxidants are free radical fighters that strengthen skin cells. The malic acid in aloe vera improves the elasticity of the skin and prevent signs of aging.
Aloe vera acts as a great moisturizer
Aloe vera contains 99% water and the other 1% powerful phytonutrients. Aloe vera has polysaccharides, which gives the plant its moisture binding properties. The polysaccharides also help create a barrier to stop moisture loss from the skin. Aloe vera penetrates the skin with moisture and nutrients up to seven layers deep.
Aloe vera rebuilds new collagen and prevents the breakdown of existing collagen
Aloe vera has the ability to increase production of human fibroblast cells between six and eight times faster than normal cell production. Fibroblast cells are found in the dermis of the skin and are responsible for the production of collagen, the skin’s support protein which keeps skin firm, supple, and youthful looking. Aloe vera not only improved fibroblast cell structure but also accelerates the collagen production process.

The Research
According to the Annals of Dermatology, a 2009 study was undertaken to determine whether dietary supplementation of aloe vera gel has anti-aging properties on the skin. Subjects were given a high-dose of 3600 mg and a low-dose of 1200 mg of aloe vera gel supplementation daily for 90 days. After completion of the study skin samples were compared and measured. It was found that aloe vera intake significantly improves wrinkles, elasticity and collagen in human skin.
The Recipe
How to use aloe vera for wrinkles?

What you will need:

1 Teaspoon store-bought organic aloe vera gel or gel from a freshly cut aloe vera plant

Instructions:

1. Apply the aloe vera gel on the affected area
2. Gently massage it in a circular motion, for 2 to 3 minutes
3. Leave the gel on overnight, for more effective results
4. Apply regularly

Thank you for watching! If you enjoyed this video, please give it a
THUMBS UP and SHARE with your friends!
For more recipes and tips, please SUBSCRIBE!

Public Domain Images:

http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/

http://maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com/

https://www.flickr.com/

By Lieslecath (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 ( via Wikimedia Commons

By Otto Placik (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 ( or GFDL ( via Wikimedia Commons

Disclaimer:
The materials and information contained on Ancient Beauty Recipes are intended for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always consult with a licensed physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.

Recommended


Anti Aging Workout For Women

Anti Aging Workout Routines

Anti Aging Skin Care Sensitive Skin

Anti Aging Workouts For Men