How to STOP PEELING SKIN on hand & fingers naturally? Try these remedies to get rid of skin peeling instantly.
For those who are wondering what is peeling skin, it is a common problem where in the skin starts to peel off. The skin around the fingertips is known to be delicate and sensitive. If adequate care is not taken, the skin can peel off, causing pain and discomfort. Un-kept hands or fingers are not very nice to look at. Many find it very embarrassing in public to walk about with your skin peeling off.
Peeling fingertips can be very disturbing while performing any kind of activity. The most common cause could be dry weather or any kind of change of weather. Don’t worry! Peeling skin on the fingertips is generally never a permanent problem. It goes away within a few days and a new layer of skin is formed on top. If you do not take good care of your skin, then be prepared to face this problem of peeling skin.
Did you know that finger sucking could also lead to peeling skin? Yes! It is true. This problem is often seen in infants who constantly suck their fingers.
Follow these preventive measures to jeep peeling skin at bay are listed below for your reference:
1. Cuticles: Remember to never cut your cuticles while cutting your nails. Why? The reason is that these cuticles shield your fingers from dirt and grime. If this layer is cut off then you will be more prone to peeling fingertips.
2. Moisturization: Peeling skin can be avoided by keeping your skin moisturized throughout the day. This will hydrate the skin and protect it from this problem.
If you follow these precautionary measures, then you will not face this problem of peeling fingertips.
1. INFECTIONS: Infections such as, fungal infections and Staph infections trigger off the peeling.
2. DRY SKIN: Lack of moisture causes dryness. A dry skin usually begins to peel off especially around the fingertips.
3. HARSH CHEMICALS: Using Chemicals which are harmful for the hands can cause peeling fingertips too. So, keep your fingers away from chemicals that are harmful to your skin.
Symptoms are as follows:
1. DRYNESS OF SKIN: The skin around the fingertips becomes dry and rough.
2. BURNING SENSATION: At times the skin around the fingertips, if infected, burns and creates discomfort. This is another symptom of peeling skin on the fingertips.
Don’t you want to know how to get rid of peeling skin on hands? Try out these effective home remedies:
1. WARM WATER AND OLIVE OIL For Skin Peeling: Soak your hands in warm water for about 10 minutes. You will notice that the skin around your fingertips becomes soft and the dry skin begins to fall off. After soaking your hands, dry them well and massage them with a little olive oil to keep them soft and supple. This is a superb home remedy for rough hands that you must try out.
2. CUCUMBER For Skin Peeling: Cut a cucumber into thick slices and rub them over the affected skin for about 5-10 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Repeat this daily for a few days for best results. Cucumber rejuvenates and refreshes the skin.
3. COCONUT OIL For Skin Peeling: Apply coconut oil liberally on the affected areas for immediate relief. It keeps the skin soft and smooth. For best results massage this oil onto the affected areas and leave it over night. Wash it off in the morning.
Peeling skin on fingers is no more a worry! With our natural home remedies, I’m sure you will never face this skin problem. A healthy skin is a beautiful skin! So take good care of it!
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to
For more remedies check our article
Follow us on Facebook: