8 Amazing Home Remedies To Reduce Your Wrinkles And Skin Aging
1/2 cup Ginkgo Biloba Tea
1/2 cup Ginseng tea. Combine the ingredients.
Take one-third of a cup three times daily.
Ginkgo is known to improve memory, while ginseng can boost energy levels.
2. Hawthorn – Crataegus oxycantha Heart and circulation tonic; normalizes blood pressure,
heart rhythm. Slows aging process protects connective tissue and blood vessel walls.
Reduces atherosclerosis, helps adaptation to physical and mental stress, protects against
radiation improves digestion and assimilation.
3. Rhodiola- Golden Root/Rhodiola Rosea Increases immunity, prolongs lifespan, increases
exercise capacity. Clears toxins, strengthens the nervous and digestive system. Reduces
4. Siberian Ginseng – Eleutherococcus senticosus Called the “king of adaptogens,” has a wide
the range of vitalizing effects. Increases hearing, improves eyesight, supports immunity and
stress adaptation. Increases mental and physical work capacity.
5. Maca – Lepidium meyenii Ancient Peruvian herb that increases vitality, strength, and stamina.
Invigorates libido and is a sexual restorative in both men and women. Alleviates signs of
decreasing hormones in middle age and menopause.
6. Reishi – Ganoderma Lucida A traditional “elixir of immortality” in Traditional Chinese
Medicine. Treats a wide range of conditions, including heart disease and cancer. Normalizes
blood pressure, cholesterol, platelet stickiness. Enhances immune and liver health, helps
indigestion, eases tension, improves sleep.
7. Suma – Pfaffia paniculata An adaptogen that is antiviral, antibacterial and immune
stimulating. Increases muscle mass, protein production, overall physical endurance.
Balances hormones, reduce blood sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides. Reduces fatigue,
promotes liver and kidney regeneration, skin healing.
8. Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra Traditional Chinese longevity herb; stimulates adrenal glands,
balances and conserves cortisol and energy during stress. Anti-inflammatory. Has potent
antioxidants that protect the digestive tract, liver and other tissues from the damaging
effects of aging. Inhibits atrophy of thymus.
Subscribe To Our Channel and Get More Best Health Tips & Home Remedies for –Natural
Treatments and Cures
Subscribe Our Channel For More Update
Click Here For More Updates
Visit our site at:
Follow us A to z Health Information
Social Media links:
Stumble to Mix.com
Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on Perfect Home Remedies for Health & is Channel is provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
For More Information Follow Us: /